- This product is a brush on and NOT a wipe on or wipe back product.
- Use a natural bristle brush or a roller to apply.
- Dries to the touch in 8 hours and can be re-coated at that time.
- Has a thicker gel like consistency – each color varies.
- Long open time and self leveling.
- Comes in quart size only in 4 different colors.
- 1 coat looks like a stain. Subsequent coats get more opaque.
- Satin finish.
- Laminate, lacquered, previously painted or coated surfaces.
- Damaged or scratched surfaces
- Almost a no prep product - just clean and remove any wax or grease. No sanding or de-glossing required to apply this.
- Extremely durable. Excellent for flooring and heavy use kitchen table tops etc.
- Works on bare wood surfaces for a beautiful satin finish.
CLEAN UP AND CURE TIME
- Gel Stain and Topcoat is Oil Based
- Mineral Spirits for clean up
- Dries to the touch in 8 hours
- Cures in 5 Days
Stir thoroughly before applying. Do not shake as you will introduce bubbles. Appears as a colored gel until stirred. Dries to a satin sheen in the color of your choosing. (One coat is translucent – subsequent coats can build to a solid color. Test your methods in an inconspicuous area.) Using a brush (or very short nap roller – NOT a foam roller-avoid air bubbles). Dry time is approximately 4 hours at 25°C and 50% relative humidity on most porous surfaces and can be longer if applied thickly or to completely sealed surfaces. Apply a thin coat in a dust free area. Wait 4 hours before re-coating if needed. Remember to always test for tackiness prior to re-coating – if it’s still tacky wait another few hours and re-test. (if subsequent coats are desired or surface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.