Gel Stain is an oil based coating available in 4 gorgeous colors: Double Espresso, Black, Greystone, and Patina. It has similar characteristics to our Stain & Finishing Oil, however with Gel Stain, it can be applied to virtually any surface with no prep (other than cleaning off the cobwebs!) to a surface that has been previously finished, scratched, painted etc. It’s a game changer!
Black – A lightly pigmented Gel Stain and Topcoat in a translucent black. Perfect to add a bit of a black tone while you topcoat.
- This product is a Brush On and NOT a wipe on or wipe back product.
- Use a natural bristle brush or a roller to apply.
- Dries to the touch in 8 hours and can be re-coated at that time
- Has a thicker gel like consistency – each color varies.
- Long open time and Self Leveling.
- Comes in Quart size only in 4 different colors.
- 1 Coat looks like a stain. Subsequent coats get more opaque.
- Satin Finish.
- Laminate, Lacquered, previously painted or coated surfaces.
- Damaged or Scratched surfaces
- Almost a no prep product- just clean and remove any wax or grease. No sanding or de-glossing required to apply this.
- Extremely durable. Excellent for Flooring and heavy use kitchen table tops etc.
- Works on Bare Wood surfaces for a beautiful satin finish.
CLEAN UP AND CURE TIME
- Gel Stain is Oil Based
- Mineral Spirits for clean up
- Dries to the touch in 8 hours
- Cures in 5 Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.